Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

New to crochettalk

I have been crocheting for 40 years! (Ugh! did I just really date myself?!) I actually learned from my left-handed sister, and as I am right-handed, I had to turn everything around. My grandmother also taught me some stitches.

I enjoy all kinds of crochet, but vintage thread crochet is my absolute favorite, though crocheting anything for babies runs a very close second.

I am interested in seeing how this blog works--technology is not my "thing"!!

I am in the process, however, of collecting all kinds of crochet patterns and putting them in digital form. I really hate to think that this beautiful craft may some day go the way of the dodo bird. I love it when someone says to me, "Can you teach me to crochet?" Plus, to me, crochet is relaxing--it's how I unwind after a hectic work day, or any other stress.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you and hear of your crocheting experience! Glad to have you on board - let us know if you need anything! And, I am sure you will do just fine getting around the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    hello and welcome! I make thread doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi And welcome! Soon you will be cruising around this site! Just click on something and see where it goes! And you can always click on Help if you need it! Glad you joined us!