Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation I love my coffee

The coffee I brew at home is good...and with flavored coffee creamer it's even better. My current favorite flavor creamer is coconut. Yum!

McDonald's iced coffee is good, also.

Top of the favorites is Java Monster Kona Blend. Ohh! A can a day if not 2. No wonder i'm up all night crocheting and playing computer games, posting stuff here...yeah, I'm wired LOL.

2. Likes yarnbazaar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I used to drink coffee all the time. I had to slow down due to heart palpitations. It does wonders for the body though, when I do partake of it. I love vanilla flavor and hazel nut - two of my favorites! I also like to occasionally get a frozen cappicuino from McDonalds!

4. Likes billiebob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who said "coffee"?? I love coffee. I do not know what are you talking about. I have coffee grinder and little coffee machine!

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love coffee and used to belong to a coffee club. I would receive different kinds of coffe which was very interesting at time!

Post Thanks / Like
    sounds like myself, lol!! i like eight o clock, dunking doughnuts, chuck full of nuts. i drink all of my coffee without sugar or creamer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ooh-lalah View Post
    The coffee I brew at home is good...and with flavored coffee creamer it's even better. My current favorite flavor creamer is coconut. Yum!

McDonald's iced coffee is good, also.

Top of the favorites is Java Monster Kona Blend. Ohh! A can a day if not 2. No wonder i'm up all night crocheting and playing computer games, posting stuff here...yeah, I'm wired LOL.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a tea girl myself! But I do love the smell of coffee! Too bad it doesn't taste like it smells!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love my morning coffee. After trying many methods of brewing I have found the good old plunger as good as anything. Favourite brand is Lavazzo Oro, smooth and strong, I just add cold milk, hate, hate hate those synthetic creamers. Flavourings? NO, No, No!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    We have Lavazzo in sell. I never get it because of high price. Now I will save some money for it! Thank you for information.

Post Thanks / Like
    A day without coffee doesn't exist! When it's hot outside I make extra in the morning, let it cool to drink as ice coffee later in the day.

Though I really enjoyed flavored creamers, I don't like flavored coffee. For some reason they always taste bitter to me.

I tell people that when I die I want to be cremated with 5 lbs of chocolate and 5lbs of coffee!!!

13. Likes Barbara G., Irishjl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was having a hard time w/ the sugar in my coffee. Was having more trouble w/ that then the caffine!! So I now use aguave in my coffee; so my thoughts are: Coffee is MY cup of tea! Actually tea was staining my teeth so bad that one of my dentists asked me if I would stop; I did but I was spending most of my times in cold weather so I ended up really enjoying my coffee! Sometimes I even have a good cup just before bed!