Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Rag Rug

Post Thanks / Like

Rag Rug

Hi
    Looking for the Rug lady, wanted some information about that. Would love to make some this winter. The pictures looked so nice and I sure could use them in my house. Misty

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never done rag rugs before but my grandma use to and they was pretty. I may try to do some one of these days. I am going to be moving into my own house soon and this will be the first time that I will be able to do what I want to with a place.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I did post a few videos in the links and resources in how to create a rag rug. I also posted some other pictures/links to a variety of things that can be made with the fabric crocheted scraps. Just wanted to let you know!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barbara G.! I wanted to know how to make those rag rugs too so I'll check those posts for the instructions. I've got a ton of old sheets that I could use to make them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I will be making them too. Really looking forward to it. Keep me out of mischief this winter. Misty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello ladies,

I just realized that I posted videos on how to crochet plastic sacks. I would think that it is the same principle. I will see if I can find any more resources on rag rugs. I have to step away right now, but will check in again later.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never considered making a rag rug but now that I see this thread, it reminds me that mine are wearing out. When I moved into this house 13 years ago, the previous owners left me 2 rag rugs for the entry doors. We have used them ever since. One of them is beginning to come apart. I guess that's a testament to how long they last. I hope you find the tutorials to share, Barb. You always find wonderful resources.