Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Back to crocheting again!

Hi everyone! I am newly retired and have recently begun crocheting again after forty years. I am soooo... enjoying it.

Made home-made crocheted scarfs and hats last Christmas for my immediate family and just completed two of three afghans for my daughter-in-laws for Christmas this year.

Does anyone have a cute but easy pattern for a crocheted sweater for a girl size 8-10? I appreciate your help. Thanks!

Jeanine
    Massachusetts

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to have you here! I am not sure of the sizing on this one, but you could even use a slightly larger hook if needed:

Little Girl

We also have quite a few resources listed in our Fashion First Group. Here is a link where you can join the group on our Crochet Talk site:

http://crochettalk.com/groups/

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is another cute one. It is also intermediate - I have been searching for an easier pattern for you:

Cross & Diamond Sweaters

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara,
    Thanks so much. I love the multi-colored pattern and I know my granddaughter will love it too. I think I already have some yarn that would be perfect for this.

Will definitely check out the link you sent. So glad I discovered this site. Thanks again!!!

Jeanine

Post Thanks / Like
    OOh! Welcome back to crochet, have a good time!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jeanine! And welcome! Congrats on your retirement! Now the adventures in crocheting again begin! I must warn you though: this site is very addicting! Glad you joined us!