Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

What Afghan that I am working on.

I am right now working on a pink ribbon afghan for relay for life. We are going to take changes on it. Hope that we do good with this. This is the first year that I have done this if it goes over all right I will make another one for next year and other stuff. I am doing this because my younger sister had Cancer thank God she is all right now. Want to hear from anyone that has done something like this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I have not personally done this - but I think it is a wonderful idea! I would love to see pictures of the blanket if you don't mind posting one in the forums! I am sure the other members would love to see it too!

3. Likes craftlvr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    We would love to see the afghan! My Mom is a breast cancer survivor!

Post Thanks / Like
    When I get it done I will get my daughter or daughter-in-law to post pictures for me I haven't learned how to do that yet
    have a get day crocheting

Post Thanks / Like
    I have finished the afghan now I am going to start on the Coal Miner Afghan in honor of all the men and women that works in the mines I am a coal miners daughter and granddaughter love to all the miners and their families hope to hear from you all soon will try to get pictures on here as soon as I can