Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

lego pillow case pattern

i have made acrochet blanket for grandson in a LEGO pattern. I have a childs bed pillowi would like to make a matching cover for to use as a throw pillow. i dont know how to reduce the size of the blanket pattern to make it for the pillow. if anyone could help i really would appreciate it . Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I think creating a matching pillow is a great idea! Are you desiring to make the pillow a standard size? Is the stitching of your afghan complicated? What is the original size of your afghan?

Thanks for letting us know!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, were did you find a lego patteren? Im looking for a jigsaw patteren. It is the design for Atuisum at our school. (I think its wider than that)
    there is a scarf on ravely but I do not understand how to do the patteren. ( Im a little slow sometimes LOL)
    Thanks for listening
    Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    pillow is 14 by 20 in. original size of alghan is35 in by 37 1/2 in. made up of 80 rectangular shape legos put together. thanks if you can help

Post Thanks / Like
    i found the pattern by a person by the name of Andrea Baker, i bought the pattern from her thru Etsy...

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara, hi, the pattern is really easy, it calls for double and single crochet and bobble stich which makes it resemble a lego

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by audie458 View Post
    pillow is 14 by 20 in. original size of alghan is35 in by 37 1/2 in. made up of 80 rectangular shape legos put together. thanks if you can help
    Hello again,

Glad to hear that it is made of squares - this will make it much easier to figure. Can you tell me the measurements of the squares in inches? X number of inches by X number of inches?

Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    barbara, each square is 3 1/2 by 5 in. i was thinking i would like one side of pillow to resemble 1 large lego. i am going to put a backing of a light flannel on back of afhgan.

Post Thanks / Like
    I made a bag from Lego squares! I found the pattern at crochetpattern.com! Maybe this will help!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Maryjane, i will check that out