Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

2 Sided/Color Afghan Pattern

Hi All! I'm looking for an afghan pattern that is actually 2 afghans in one. It is one color on side one and another color on the other. It's done one row at a time and. Ben Franklin's used to carry this type of crocheting pattern but unfortnately the one here in Marquette MI no longer carry that pattern. I've looked everywhere for this pattern with no luck. I'm willing to purchase the pattern but cannot locate. I've even looked in Michaels with no luck. I hope someone can help! Thank you so much!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I have recently been looking for such pattern for another member as well. I have not been able to find one, yet. I will keep my eyes out for this and also maybe some of the members will know how to locate one as well! Thank you for your patience!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the note Barbara. I hope someone can find it for us. It's really beautiful!! Take care!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello,

I have recently been looking for such pattern for another member as well. I have not been able to find one, yet. I will keep my eyes out for this and also maybe some of the members will know how to locate one as well! Thank you for your patience!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

When I entered my keyword searches recently, I was entering "double-sided crochet afghan." Well, this evening I entered "2 sided crochet afghan." Duh?? LOL!!

Here is some info I found which might be useful for you:

How To Make A Double-Sided Afghan

2 Sided Baby Afghan = easy to crochet baby afghan. Can be made with two different colors

How to Crochet a Double-Sided Afghan | eHow.com

Two-color Reversible Shells Afghan - Free crochet pattern - Tame My Mind Blog

Hopefully, this will get you started in the right direction. If not, let us know and we will do some more searching! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara....I love you!!!!!! You are now my very best friend in the whole world! I've been looking for this pattern for over 10 years and haven't been able to find it. You're a genius and a very smart woman for thinking of using the number rather than the word. Never would have thought of that in a bunch of years! The last one is it!!! I will start making it as soon as I finish the one I'm making for the nursing home right now.

Thank you so much.

Betty Lynn
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello,

When I entered my keyword searches recently, I was entering "double-sided crochet afghan." Well, this evening I entered "2 sided crochet afghan." Duh?? LOL!!

Here is some info I found which might be useful for you:

How To Make A Double-Sided Afghan

2 Sided Baby Afghan = easy to crochet baby afghan. Can be made with two different colors

How to Crochet a Double-Sided Afghan | eHow.com

Two-color Reversible Shells Afghan - Free crochet pattern - Tame My Mind Blog

Hopefully, this will get you started in the right direction. If not, let us know and we will do some more searching! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I am so glad that you have the pattern you have been looking for! It warms my heart to know that I have been able to help another fellow crochetor! Let us know if you need anything else!

You are also more than welcome to share on the forums how you are doing in crochet projects as well as posting pictures is you would like.

Have a wonderful day today! Talk to you soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Barbara:
    It says that it's GMT time. What is GMT? I've heard of EST and MST and PST but not GMT. Just wondering.
    Thanks
    Betty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

GMT is Greenwich Mean Time - it is a universal time standard. It is also known as Zulu Time, or UTC. It was established in 1884 by the Meridian International Conference. Many businesses use this form of world time, or universal time.

I live in Euless Texas between Dallas and Fi t Worth
    Post Thanks / Like
    It seems to me you are talking about someone thing called "double-crochet" there are some place online that can help you learn. Just try putting in your search engine "double-crochet" And see if that helps