Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: chrissierm

Post Thanks / Like

chrissierm

Just been lurking for a while, looks like a really nice friendly site where I can pick a lot of brains for help and learning new crochet techniques, looking forward to some nice chit chat as well. I am from Nottinghamshire in the UK and have 2 sons 1 step daughter 2 grandchildren who are all scrummy. I am also an animal lover and have just adopted 2 gorgeous fur babies they are 7 weeks old and are rescue kittens, they are called Alfie and Abbie. Looking forward to being part of this community, thank you.

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! And welcome! What is "scrummy"? I don't always understand UK terminology! I'm from upstate NY! I am also an animal lover! I have my Wildlife Rehabilitators License and raised a squirrel for 9 years! I have just one cat now but have had many in the past! What type of things do you like to crochet? Glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group, officially! Glad you decided to post an introduction! We love to talk crochet and help when we can! Let us know if you need anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome can't wait to see what you make!
    Happy Crocheting

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi MaryJane scrummy means so many wonderful words like fantastic superb tasty lovely wonderful great grand it seems - to me anyway -that it is all the lovely kind words we use rolled into one word SCRUMMY, it can be used for people and food and pets anybody or thing that you love dearly. Thank you for your welcome. I like to crochet throws and clothes, cushions in fact as long as i am crocheting or knitting I will try to make anything not saying it will look as it should but as long as i have enjoyed the making then I am happy.
    Hi Sarah1313 thank you for your welcome I am not sure if anything I make is good enough to be posted but that will spur me on to try and do something nice. At the moment my new furbabies do not give me any peace so i have not had much chance to do any of my favourite pastime but I do not mind as i had hit a lull couldn't make mind up what I wanted to make so i was starting and not finishing anything just frogging so a break might just get me inspired again. Once again thanks for the welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a wonderful word, scrummy! Says just about everything in one word! Love it! My grandchildren are scrummy!!! I crochet things for children-toys, dolls, and games and I crochet anything that catches my eye! I just found a pattern for a little crocheted rabbit that lives in a flower! So cute! I will be making it soon! We put up with just about anything when it comes to our furry babies-don't we?!!!!