Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Introducing MamaLuv

Hi everyone! I'm new here, but not new to crocheting. I am a grandma to 30 precious "grand" children. I have been trying to keep up with crocheting a baby afghan for each of the new babies! I've always used acrylic yarn, but recently am learning about wool yarn. This should prove to be a very interesting place to share and get questions answered.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi MamaLuv! And welcome! I have 5 grandchildren that I love to make things for! Glad you joined us! Let us know if you have any questions!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you! Congrats on your grandchildren! Maybe, in the near future, you can post some pictures of your work on the site. No pressure!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, MaryJane. Right now I am sewing a new batch of dresses for one little granddaughter. I also made fleece diaper covers for her. Right now I am planning to try to crochet Amy's Diaper Wrap Pattern from wool yarn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the welcome. Is this the place to ask questions I have about a pattern I hope to crochet soon?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi MamaLuv! You should ask your question about a pattern in the Main section of the forum! But we will find it anywhere! If you are looking for a pattern, you would post in the pattern request part! Hope that answers your question!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to this great forum

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome and great to meet you. I hope that you post pictures of what you make I would love to see them!
    Happy Crocheting