Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: new member

Post Thanks / Like

Hi. I am new to this group and hope to expand on my crochet. I learned to crochet in the early 1970's when a co-worker taught me how to make a poncho. I mainly make sweaters and other garments, baby sweaters and blankets, afghans, cowls, shawls, and a scarf or two or many. I stay away from doilies as the smaller the hook, the more my hands cramp. Sometimes I use a pattern and sometimes I just forge ahead from looking at a picture. I call that "frogging practice" as I generally do alot of that when I do not have a pattern in front of me. Sometimes the results are good and sometimes not...such is life. I live in southeastern PA with my husband, grand daughter, 2 dogs and a bird. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sue! It s nice to meet you! Sorry to hear about your hands, I wish you good health, I am Larisa. I prefer thread doilies from #30 thread. What bird do you have? I have 7!! I am bird lover

Post Thanks / Like
    helloo and welcome I make afghans
    Happy Crocheting

Post Thanks / Like
    Sue,

Hello and welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you and have you here! Love to hear about what others are doing with crochet!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sue! And welcome! Glad you joined us!