Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

H! I just joined a few minutes ago. My name is Sandi3124.

I have been reading the posts every day and I have found answers to several of my own personal questions. I became interested in crocheting again after a ten year absence. I became very interested when I found that both of my granddaughters are pregnant at the same time. I am 68 and moved from California 6 years ago to Colorado. I have been using several sites to get baby patterns. I invite anyone to send a message.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is great to have you here on site! Feel free to join in and also let us know if you are in need of anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sandi,

Congratulations on your soon-to-be grandkids. I'm sure you're ready to start making all those cute baby items.

I started crocheting again after a 5 year hiatus. I'm glad I found KAS as I can experiment with new stitches and appliques without the pressue of having to get it done on a deadline.

I live in Tennessee, moved here in 2006 and am just waiting for the real estate market to recover so I can GET OUT!!! (LOL)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! And welcome! Congrats on your coming great-grands! What type of things are you making for them? Glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome great to have you here!
    Happy Crocheting