Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

I write crochet patterns and translate from Russian

Hello, I am a new to this forum and I found it amazing. I am crocheter from Rossia, I adore to create Bunny Dolls. I have a shop and it is rather new..[url]https://www.etsy.com/shop/SvetlanaToysShop[/url] I will be very glad if you will visit it and give your comments! Also, I translate patterns from Russian language to English, It will be fine if you need any help with it!

2. Thanks karenlatlas, missro007, Nova55, justplainjudy thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Please take a look at this thread. If you have an Etsy shop, you can link to us. And, then we will create a subforum for you in the vendor section for selling.

https://crochettalk.com/vendors-and-...te-listed.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Your bunny is adorable! Good luck with your patterns and your shop.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello!! I'm so happy for you being here!!! I have always loved the beautiful Russian dresses & accessories I've seen on the internet. Good luck with your Etsy store as well!!����

Post Thanks / Like
    The bunny is cute

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ekaterina View Post
    Hello, I am a new to this forum and I found it amazing. I am crocheter from Rossia, I adore to create Bunny Dolls. I have a shop and it is rather new..https://www.etsy.com/shop/SvetlanaToysShop I will be very glad if you will visit it and give your comments! Also, I translate patterns from Russian language to English, It will be fine if you need any help with it!
    I'm not always on my computer but I will visit your shop on Etsy for sure, I do have a couple of angel patterns I would like translated if I can find them, I will send you the site, I'm pretty sure it's a free pattern. I'm so very happy I found you today.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like your bunny, I saw a pattern for Peter Rabbit in a book that was sold on Amazon but not in the USA and have seen it made only once in a group on Facebook it was so nice. What kind of yarn do you use to make you bunnies? I have not made any as of yet cause not sure what kind of yarn to use , it looks like smaller than USA 4 ply.
    Gloria
    NY USA

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a pattern that is in Russian and would like it to be translated into English. It is a pdf file can you work with that? If so email me at iedelen@swbell.net and I will send you the pattern.
    Thank you
    iedelen1