Crochet Me

There is a lot of good information available including:

• patterns
    • discussions
    • events
    • ideas
    • techniques
    • and much more

What other websites are available that are your favorites?

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    I liked Crochet Information for useful crochet lessons when I was learning to perform them. There are more sites I go to for patterns and stitches guide too. Crochet Pattern Central was also one of my favorite sites for free patterns but I have not visited it in a while since the last time I checked I could not access it.
    FairyNatB

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are the two sites that I should have added here instead of the other thread. Crochet Patterns, Free Crochet Pattern
    Crochet Pattern Central - Free, Online Crochet Patterns - Beginner Crochet Instructions - Crochet Tips, Tricks, Testimonials and More! Hope they are useful to someone. I really enjoy finding new patterns and new ideas. Have a good evening everyone bye for now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ohh I have been a Crochet Pattern Central user ever since I've discovered it. I also get email updates from Crochet World and Rachel Choi's Crochet Spot Weekly. But normally, I end up looking for patterns in second hand book shops and magazine stores. The only thing that I dislike about patterns is when they have a stitch that is not explained properly and I have to research to understand it. lol. But I never get discouraged! I love learning new things. Thanks for the links dears! I'm gonna visit those soon.