Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Grannynan

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Grannynan

Hello, my name is nancy and looking forward to emailing with other hooked hookers like my self. I am retired, have been thru chemo, radiation and now broken leg but hey ladies, the broken leg is a walk in the park, a day at the beach, a piece of cake in comparison to where I been these past 2 years. I took up crocheting again after about a 14 year absence, and have made afghans galore, for all the family including the colors for Pitts Steelers. We are a Steeler family. I have 4 granddaughters, 1 grandson, 1 great grandson, 1 great granddaughter, 1 granddaughter, Sammie Girl, is a marine and is deployed and on her way to you know where. Love life and praise God He gave me a special directive when I died 3 times in surgery 2 years ago, I love life and enjoy every minute of every day, and know that the priorites in my life are God, love, family, relationships. Thanks for taking the time to read my hello

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group Nancy! It sounds like you have been through a lot! It is nice to hear that you crochet. What is your latest project or projects? Would you like to share?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Grammynan!

You really have a great attitude I must say! I'm glad you're a crocheter since you have to be a little more stationary with the broken leg. Sounds like you've got plenty of subjects to give all of your crochet work to. Have you ever done hats? I'm obsessed with them right now because I'm making them Christmas presents this year. I also want to try to make the small stuffed animals that I learned about on this forum.