Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: CrzyCatLdy

Post Thanks / Like

Smile CrzyCatLdy

Hi everyone! I'm excited to have found this forum. I admit to being very new to forums, but I look forward to meeting new people, learning new things and having fun!

I am 42 years old and learned (by watching someone) how to crochet. I really only know very simple and basic things. I watch tutorials from time to time to learn new techniques, but am still new to learning how to read patterns.

I'm pretty much stuck at knowing how to make (very simple) scarves, blankets and I have recently learned how to make flowers.

I look forward to learning so much more here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum CezyCatldy, You can ask questions, look at others projects and post some of your own crochet items. It is a very nice place to visit and share ideas. If you get stuck just ask there are many talented ladies on here that can help you.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! Nice to have you here on site with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi CrzyCatLdy,
    Welcome. Let us know if you have a question on a pattern. At the beginning on patterns it usually will say what stitches they use in the pattern and it might have some other information about the pattern.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. You Tube is also full of good videos about crocheting. You can press pause and rewind whenever you need to.

Post Thanks / Like
    From one cat lover to another--Welcome. You will find a lot of helpful and very skilled people here that find no question to be too dumb to answer. Hope you enjoy your membership as much as I have.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome. We love to share our knowledge, ideas, and talents. Glad you can be with us.

Myra