Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Question Need to ask a question

I am crocheting a tank top and the pattern says " cont even in pat until work from beg measures so many inches." Does this mean to repeat the two rows before or just one of the rows? I probably did not word this the best.

Post Thanks / Like
    Usually, you will continue the main stitch until the to the desired length. Does this help you?

Post Thanks / Like
    It means you continue to do the rows that form the pattern! Maybe you could share a bit of the pattern or a link to the pattern so we can help you!

Post Thanks / Like
    **Ch 106 (112-118).
    1st row: (RS). 2 dc in 4th ch from hook. *Ch 1. Miss next 5 ch. 5 dc in next ch. Rep from * working only 3 dc at end of last rep. Turn.
    2nd row: Ch 1. 1 sc in first dc. *Ch 2. Miss next 2 dc. (1 dc. Ch 3. Ss in top of last dc. 1 dc) in next ch-1 sp – Picot V made. Ch 2. Miss next 2 dc. 1 sc in next dc. Rep from * ending last rep in top of turning ch. Turn.
    3rd row: Ch 3 (counts as 1 dc). 2 dc in first sc. *Ch 1. 5 dc in next sc. Rep from * working only 3 dc at end of last rep. Miss turning ch. Turn.
    Rep 2nd and 3rd rows for pat.

Cont even in pat until work from beg measures 10 (10½-12) ins [25.5 (27- 30.5) cm], ending with a 3rd row of pat.

(What I have been doing is repeating rows 2 & 3. Is this correct? Thanks for all your answers. Crochet talk has been a great help.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Cotton! You got it, you repeat rows 2&3! Your tank top sounds pretty! Perhaps you will share a photo when you are done?!!