Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: small project

Post Thanks / Like

small project

Hi all;
    Although I am new to this forum I am not new to crochet. I have been crocheting off and on over the past few years. I am currenty working on a small pillow and although the stitches are easy to do the pattern doesn't seem to be quite right.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you and have you here on site! Are you finished with your small project? Sometimes, it will come together when you least expect it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi crochetgal! And welcome! Is the pattern something we can help you with? You can post the part of the problem you are having trouble with if you like! Glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone and thanks for the warm welcome. I have done two sections of my pillow. One is as the directions say and it doesn't
    look like the picture and one the way I thought it should be but uses too much wool. The problem i am having is with the joining the shellls together. The stitches themselves are easy to do but it is how they are supposed to be shells at the end of the pattern section. IT just doesn't look right.