Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Drawing for a free crochet doily pattern

I will be doing a drawing on my facebook page for a free pattern on Friday, June 8. I have included photos of a few of my patterns. The pattern will be sent to the winner by email in pdf format. My facebook page is VJF Crochet Doily Patterns | Facebook . If you would like to be included just add your name in the comment line of the post started for the drawing. I don't know if the witch one will be included yet. I just finished making it yesterday and typing it up, but I want to make another one by the typed pattern to test it.
    Attached Images Attached Images Drawing for a free crochet doily  pattern-butterflysunflowerdoily-041-jpg Drawing for a free crochet doily  pattern-witchdoilymy-013-jpg Drawing for a free crochet doily  pattern-hatchingchicksdoily-006-jpg Drawing for a free crochet doily  pattern-bunnyandbasket-jpg Drawing for a free crochet doily  pattern-peeking-frogs-doily-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds good but I don't do Facebook!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Maryjane, I will check the rules to see if I can do a drawing on here and if it is allowed I will start up a thread to do a drawing for next week. If you or anyone else knows if it is allowed, let me know.

Valerie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I just emailed you a private message. :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara,

I sent you a private message also. I hope I did it correctly.

Valerie