Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hello

My name is Joan and I've crocheted for years. I love it and I have to keep doing something new each day. I've plenty of time for this. I was born and lived for 52 years in Ireland but moved to United States of America and I'm now settled in OH>. I'm looking forward to meeting people here on Crochet Talk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Joan. It s nice to meet you. I am larisa. I make thread doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! It is nice to meet you and hear of your love for crocheting! Ireland - I love it! There is Irish blood in our family line!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Joan! And welcome! What type of things do you like to crochet? Glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you

Thank you Ladies for the very nice welcome. I usually get plenty of time to crochet but I also take care of a friends little girl, she's 4 1/2 and can be a handful. Of course with school out for summer she's with me all day. Well I left all my grandchildren behind me when I left Ireland and to me, I think of her as a grand child.
    My other interest's are music and reading, but I find that I get sleepy lately when I read so don't do as much as I did.
    Please let me know if I'm boring I do ramble a lot. That's why my husband fell in love with me.(smiling) ..poor man.
    I keep telling anyone I come in contact where I live, if they ever get a chance to visit Ireland they should. I miss it so much, I do love the sunshine here though. Back home you don't get the same amount of sun.
    Well I'll leave it here for now..Thank you again for your kind welcomes..
    hugs friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello today. It s very interesting to know about your life! I love music and reading too. I prefer to read about elves and dwarves LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi just got you post today, The books I like most are detective books. It's a pity I don't read so much lately crocheting all the time. I can't sit without a hook and yarn making something. I have to make something new all the time or I will lose interest. lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    I crochet watching movies. Being patient I love to make bigger things like table runners...

Post Thanks / Like
    hello and welcome I go on my laptop and play people reading my favorite books or watch a movie when I crochet.
    Happy Crocheting