Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Question Trying to Identify Purse

My friend has a purse that she wants me to make for her, but I do not know what to call it, in order to find a pattern for it...there are SOOOO many purse patterns out there and she wants me to make another one like this. If anyone can tell me what I should be looking for or has any idea where I could find this pattern, I'd really appreciate the help. Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images Trying to Identify Purse-100_1152-jpg Trying to Identify Purse-100_1153-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I posted a reply in the other thread. I have been looking for a pattern very similar to this for you...have not found yet. We will also have other members checking in which may have some ideas as well! Thanks for your patience!

3. Likes JaymieMGerlach liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your response. I realized after I posted the other thread that I had posted it in the wrong place. Thank you to you and everyone else who is searching. I greatly appreciate it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    I think I saw this online (it was a different color, mind you) but I think it is called a "Shell Purse" and I was surfing YouTube for different tutorials on making different things with crochet. I'm almost certain I saw it there. Try that and see where the links take you.