Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Novelty Yarns

Post Thanks / Like

Novelty Yarns

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm new here and hope I'm using the proper way to provide this info. I'm an indie seller of mostly novelty yarns. I source many yarns which I find interesting or ones that have rich colors. I sell mostly on ebay. The yarns are very reasonably priced. They can be viewed at: http://www.ebay.com/sch/smartshopper...id=p4340.l2562 .

If you have questions or need me to source specific colors or types, please let me know.

I'm also a crocheter (mostly crochet bags and some clothing items), who is considering adding some of my crochet bags to my list of available items.

kreed
    Last edited by kreed; 06-01-2012 at 07:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi kreed! And welcome! I will keep your site in mind when I need some special yarn! Thanks for the post!

Post Thanks / Like

New Yarns Added

Thanks for the welcome Maryjane.

Have added many new yarn items to ebay and hope the photos provide enough color clarity. Ordered a new camera. Should have much better photos when I start using it. Stop by and shop/bid

smartshopperkbrown | eBay

Post Thanks / Like
    Kay,

I found a yarn you may be interested in. This yarn would make a super soft blanket or other item. Please see it at the link below and let me know if it is something you'd be interested in.

4 Gala Mixed Fiber Yarn - Super, Super Soft Thicker Strands with Nubby Accents | eBay