Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Hello

Hi😊 Found this forum online and was excited to connect with other crocheters. I'm hoping someone out there will be able to help me with a pattern I am struggling with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Can you share a link to the pattern? If not tell me the problem you are having either way I may be able to help. Please remember not to post the whole pattern only the link.
    ��

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet filet items
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    The pattern is a Red Heart pattern. It is called Top O The Morning Throw. It is a beautiful mesh crochet. I am self taught and have only read patterns for a year and a half. I can figure out the body of the work but the turning chain edges is totally throwing me. They do have a visual tutorial but it doesn't not show the edges. I read others comments and it seems many find this pattern challenging. I really don't want to bail on this project. Thanks so much for your inquiring regarding this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, this some pattern. I wish I could help but without actually making it myself, I won't be able to help you . This really looks to be a difficult pattern. I applaud you for taking it on. I wish you the best of luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for checking it out and the support. Maybe someone else will weigh in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome! We are glad you are here with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Clbibray,
    Welcome! When the pattern says to turn, it means to turn your work. I'm not sure where you're having a problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean

The part I'm struggling with it how after you chain 4 it says to hold the previous color loop and thread behind and to the left so that's it is inbetween the chain 4. I end up with my loops not connected. This is just so confusing to me

Post Thanks / Like
    I did it! After many attempts I figured out the pattern!

11. Likes kl1000 liked this post