Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Some of my Doilies

I like doing different doilies. I have been creating my own patterns for the last few years.
    Attached Images Attached Images Some of my Doilies-dragon-doily-jpg Some of my Doilies-ladybugdoily2-jpg Some of my Doilies-chicken-doily-jpg Some of my Doilies-turkey-doily-jpg Some of my Doilies-peekingbunnies2-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    vjf, WOW!!! I love your doilies, you do very Beautiful work. They are stunning & I can tell there are many hours of love & dedication into each one. I love working with thread & seeing something that once was a single strand of thread turn into something as delicate as this don't you? I also make doilies but I have never seen the ones you have made, they are wonderful, would you mind telling me where you found these teriffic patterns? Are you anywhere near the hurricane? I sure hope not & if you are I will say a prayer for you, your friends & family that you will all be safe. Thank you so much for posting pictures of your amazingly special work, I hope you will post more of your projects on here as I would love to see them. Do you make other things as well? You should seriously consider (if you don't already) opening up a shop & selling your items as I'm sure others would love to have these to display. Another question I have for you is have you ever entered into any fairs with your crochet work? I have & it was alot of fun to do. Well I must get back to the baby afghan I am currently working on, it's to put on a diaper cake that I am making for one of my son's friends (who is like a son to me himself). They are expecting their first baby (boy) on my birthday in august, so I am really excited & have been making alot of baby things lately lol. I hope you have a great weekend & I look forward to getting to know you better. Happy Crocheting, your Crochet Friend, Patti

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patti, thank you. I live in Tampa the storm was north of us, we just got some rain from it. I always dread hurricane season. I love to crochet doilies, I work in yarn sometimes. The doilies are my own patterns that I created. I have sold some of the doilies. I have not entered anything in a fair. I sell my my patterns on Etsy and other sites. Here is a link to my Etsy page VJF Crochet Doily Patterns by vjf25 on Etsy . I have more doily patterns there. My moms birthday is in August also. She likes Hallmarks crabby Maxine. I made her an afghan of Maxine and her dog in the tunisian crochet. It came out pretty good. I found the photo online and found a converter that takes a photo and converts it into a graph. Any way good luck with your afghan and happy crocheting to you too. Valerie
    Last edited by vjf; 05-30-2012 at 08:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I must say that I have never seen anything like these! You did a wonderful job! Thank you for sharing with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Your work is beautiful. I particularly like the dragon

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW!!! Your doilies are incredible!! I really love them. Thank you for sharing pictures

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! your work is incredible!
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you. My son likes dragons and I could not find a dragon pattern so I made that one. I have also used that pattern to make a rug with a p hook and three strands of worsted weight yarn.

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW!! That's all I can say! Your work is beautiful! I especially like the bunny one!

Post Thanks / Like
    Some of my Doilies-bunnygirl6-jpgSome of my Doilies-bunny-girl-baskets-doily-jpgThank you, I have a couple of different ones for Easter.