Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
    Post Thanks / Like

Holiday-Christmas-Easter-Thanksgiving-Halloween & Unique Doily Crochet Patterns

I design holiday and unique crochet doily patterns. My Etsy shop is VJF Crochet Doily Patterns by vjf25 on Etsy . I also sell them on Craftsy and Ravelry and the kindle. I am doing a drawing for a free pattern on my facebook page on Friday, June 1st . You can add your name in the post started for the drawing for a chance to win a pattern of your choice from my patterns. The pattern will be sent by email in pdf format. Here is a link to my facebook page if you would like to enter http://www.facebook.com/pages/VJF-Cr...87833584565665
    Attached Images Attached Images Holiday-Christmas-Easter-Thanksgiving-Halloween & Unique Doily Crochet Patterns-peekingbunnies2-jpg Holiday-Christmas-Easter-Thanksgiving-Halloween & Unique Doily Crochet Patterns-turkey-doily-jpg 
    Last edited by vjf; 05-31-2012 at 10:27 AM.

2. Likes Barbara G., Maryjane, libertylady64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

How adorable! Thank you for sharing with the group!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi..your items are so cute..you are very talented..Willie

Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't help myself I just got your pattern for the ladybug doily..Love it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Willie, thank you for the purchase. I emailed the pattern to your Etsy email and paypal email. If you do not get it, let me know. I have my kitchen done in ladybugs now. I like to change my house around.

Post Thanks / Like
    VJF, I got the ladybug pattern just fine and can't wait to get going on it..I think your design is outstanding. I have always loved ladybug designs and hummingbirds. I will visit your site again I'm sure. Thanks again..Willie. I will post pictures when completed.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad you got the pattern. I would like to see photos when you complete it.