Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Product Reviews?

I am curious if anyone has or knows of a good, friendly, popular website that is willing to do product reviews? I do my best to create good quality products and would love to provide some free samples of my work for review. This is to try and promote my products so it has to be a fairly popular site with dedicated followers and a staff that can critique my work and write up a well written review about it.
    Last edited by allie; 05-30-2012 at 12:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    hi allie! i do not know of any off the top of my head, but if it is possible, try to promote your products where you work at. that is what i did to sell my hats and it was a success! hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    What exactly were you wanting a review of? A crocheted item? A product? Please provide some more info. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by libertylady64 View Post
    hi allie! i do not know of any off the top of my head, but if it is possible, try to promote your products where you work at. that is what i did to sell my hats and it was a success! hope this helps.
    I actually stay at home with my 2 kids while my husband works. I do this on the side to help bring in income. My husband always wears beanies to work that I make for him and everyone loves them, but they are not interested in purchasing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    What exactly were you wanting a review of? A crocheted item? A product? Please provide some more info. Thanks
    Mostly a review of my products. They would choose 1 or 2 of my products to do a review on and I would ship them out so they can review them and would be theirs to keep. If they want to do a further review of my site, I would welcome them to "place an order" which I would not charge them for, and they can review the ordering process, shipping, product etc as well. I am open to anything really.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I think this would be a wonderful idea! Are you desiring to place the reviews on your site, or have them placed on another site?

Post Thanks / Like
    By the way - love your site! Looks great!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,
    I think this would be a wonderful idea! Are you desiring to place the reviews on your site, or have them placed on another site?
    I also think it would be a great idea, but its tough finding a good website that is willing and able. I would have them place the review on their website so it could help drive traffic and sales "as long as the review is good " but I am confident in my work. I would also either place the review on my site or say that they did a review and link to their site so they may read the review.

By the way - love your site! Looks great!
    Thank you so much, my husband built it from scratch and did all the back-end stuff. I created the images and logo for the site. I am currently working on a new look though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you considered asking some of your existing customers if you could post their 'testimonials' on your web site? I've found that customer testimonials will go much farther than paying someone for a review.
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

9. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crochetgal View Post
    Have you considered asking some of your existing customers if you could post their 'testimonials' on your web site? I've found that customer testimonials will go much farther than paying someone for a review.
    Thanks for the input, I do actually post pictures of recent orders along with their feedback about the item, if given. https://crochetbyallie.com/orders On the page, it also links to the product on my store so someone can easily purchase the same item.

Post Thanks / Like
    For members who are interested in having their crochet site reviewed, or a product they create - Please email me a private message on site.

We are in the process of creating a system to post reviews on our site. I think this will be a nice addition to the forums. Also, if you would like to provide additional feedback, you can also send me a message.

Thank you so much!

12. Likes Landon liked this post