Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

hello from pennsylvania

Hello I'm a 49 Yr. old personnal care giver. i love to crochet in my spare time. I have two children and 4 grandchildren. I've been looking for a pattern for a poinsetta for some time, if any one has any to share i would appreciate it. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Alberta Canada, I just retired from being a care giver after 25 years at the same nursing home. Now I have more time foe my crocheting and knitting. yehhhh.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello to you both! Welcome to this forum!

@paula, Hi! Here's a link to some poinsettia patterns which I found. I hope this will give you some ideas. Crochet Pattern Central - Free Poinsettia Crochet Pattern Link Directory I'll post some more if I come across some more.

@Heide Hello there! I'm glad you have more spare time for creating some crafts. I kind of envy you since I have to prioritize my online work, and I can only do my crochet and knitting when I don't have much work... sigh

Anyways, hope we all enjoy it here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group! I hope that you will have lots of fun learning and discussing with the other members!

Isn't great to have something to help you pass some time during your care giving time. That is, if you are not real busy. It is nice to have a project to work on.