Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Patterns site

Post Thanks / Like

Patterns site

I joined a site where you get E-mailed every day 5 free patterns from Crochet day to day. Everything was fine for a while then they skipped a week but said they had a glitch & got it fixed. Now they skip a day every now & then & its been 2 days with no patterns. And I can,t find them to report I,m not getting them. Whwn I copy the ones I want I dwlete them so I don,t know how to get in touch with them.Anyone here get this E-mail? I,ve gotten some really nice patterns & they send you all kinds.

Post Thanks / Like
    I did not sign up for this one, yet. Maybe one of the other members can help you with this one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ladybug! I signed up for the site too! It seemed they did skip a few days, and I didn't get one today, but it had been ok! You're right, they gave really nice patterns everyday! Somebody on this site gave us the link! I'll have to see if I can find it! I know some people had problems with it and may have gotten a virus from it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Found it Ladybug! It's on page 6 of Links and Resources.Posted by monika25 on 3-16-2012! Hope this will help! Maybe you can sign up again!
    Last edited by Maryjane; 06-01-2012 at 01:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I googled it & when it came up I could find nothing about crocheting.Maybe I did something wrong. Thanks tho. will keep looking. I didn,t get patterns today either. 3 days now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ladybug!
    This information is here on our site-page 6 of Links and resources! I didn't get any patterns for the last 3 days either! I just tried it and got to the signup page! Try Again!
    Last edited by Maryjane; 06-01-2012 at 01:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    tyhank you. Found it. Voiced my complaint. Its been 4 days without. Checking mit out. Hope they find the trouble.

Post Thanks / Like
    Had you checked your "Spam Mail" folder? Several of the email engines had done a security update, including Yahoo, Gmail, and Cox cable recently to protect your contacts lists better after the last 'virus hacking' incident went after your contacts list and not your account itself. It could be that under the new security something was set to send emails from long domain names or domain names with double letters or repeated words (day by day, for example) to your spam folder. If they go to spam folder, and once you find the email address they are coming from, add the email address to your contact list (again if you did it before) so that it will be recognized and not go to spam folder any more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I should have read all the replies. I see you found the link you were missing. I thought you were looking for the emails themselves. Sorry for misunderstanding.