Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Introducing.....

Hi! My name is Tammy and I am a middle aged mom who has been crocheting since the 5th grade. My piano teacher taught me to crochet and I've never forgotten it! I think the hardest part of trying to teach someone else to crochet is to get them to understand how to hold the thread correctly for proper tension. The rest is just practice practice practice! I love simple projects that can be completely in a timely manner. I currently am searching for cozy patterns for beverage glasses to crochet for a missionary friend of mine in Aruba. If you have any suggestions for free patterns, I would be grateful! I look forward to learning new crochet techniques or improving on my old skills while making a few friends along the way!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Tammy. Welcome to Forum. I a, Larisa addicted on doilies. I make only doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larisa! I've made a few doilies in my day. I always look for them at craft shows though, and buy them if I can afford them, because I know the work that is involved in crocheting them. I LOVE the look of Filet Crochet! Planning on starting a new project in Filet Crochet soon!
    See you around the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you! Here is one pattern which may be useful. For a tall glass, I would increase the number of rows to make it taller:

Introducing.....

Crochet Coffee Cozy - Free Crochet Pattern | JJCrochet's Blog

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Tammy! And welcome! Glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome tammy to the group!