Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone watching the Hatfields and McCoys?

Hello,

Anyone watching the Hatfield and McCoys series that has been airing this week?

Do you think the Joanna and the Hatfield boy will be able to get back together?

The series has been pretty good. I did expect to be on the edge of my seat a little more....

Post Thanks / Like
    i am recording the program. the show comes on too late for me to watch due to my work schedule. my friend says it is a really good show. i will be watching it this weekend

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I think is is really good. I always enjoy watching Kevin Costner. I have always been fond of him! Excited to see the ending tonight!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes. Both my husband and I are from KY and were somewhat familiar with the story. However, we were not prepared for the number of murders in Tuesday nights segment. For several years my husband had a very mild mannered Hatfield that worked for his department and we also were acquainted with an elderly McCoy family, also from KY.

5. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Well, I just finished watching the last episode and OH MY!! I will not give anything away for those in a different time zone - since some may not have seen it yet!!! Tonight - I was very much on the edge of my seat and moved.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just watched the first two hours. Loved it. I have always loved anything from the south and especially during and post Civil War days. As a child I read Gone with the Wind and just fell in love. I drove through Kentucky once back in 1997 when I was on my way to Memphis to see Graceland. Kentucky is just beautiful. The people down there are so nice and friendly.

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been dry camping and tv, internet and the phone is like back in the day! I did house/dog sat for a friend and got to see the previews; Sounds like a good show; maybe I will catch it on dvd....

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to have to wait for the DVD because we don't have cable/satellite and I don't get that channel but I do want to see it. I saw previews and it looks interesting. Plus who doesn't love Kevin Costner?

12. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My mother's family is from Mayfield, Kentucky. Some of the family is still there. We were so moved by the telling of this feud of two families. A mini-war, if you like. I won't get into the story, but wow! Kevin Costner sure directed a heck of a movie! It felt like you were right there back in that time. I DVR'ed it, but still watched it over with my husband and saw things I missed. Great acting!

14. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It made me cry . That was so sad to think it went on for all them years. So much death.

16. Likes Barbara G. liked this post