Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Selling: AmericanFootballTeams License Plate with CUTOM NAME blanket patterns

Hi every football fans! (or maybe rather football fans wife's , daughter's, sister's, mother's )

I have started a new pattern series! They are license plates based on football teams colors and they are PERSONAL because you CHOOSE the NAME on it!!!! If you have any suggestions please leave a comment!! If you want an other team patterns, please just leave a comment!

Eliza

This 5 I have yet:
    Green Bay Packers
    Dallas Cowboys
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Chicago Bears
    New England Patriots

Selling: AmericanFootballTeams License Plate with CUTOM NAME blanket patterns-texas-cowboys-0-jpg
    Selling: AmericanFootballTeams License Plate with CUTOM NAME blanket patterns-illinois-bears-0-jpg
    Selling: AmericanFootballTeams License Plate with CUTOM NAME blanket patterns-wisconsin-packers-0-jpg
    Selling: AmericanFootballTeams License Plate with CUTOM NAME blanket patterns-masssachusetts-patriots-0-jpg
    Selling: AmericanFootballTeams License Plate with CUTOM NAME blanket patterns-pennsylvania-eagles-0-jpg

2. Likes missro007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Please take a look at the following thread and link to our site. We will create a special forum to post your items for sale from your shop:

https://crochettalk.com/vendors-and-...te-listed.html

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you for the offer, but I can't find the shop links window... The article it was wrote in 2015 and I think now is somehow else.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PEryka View Post
    thank you for the offer, but I can't find the shop links window... The article it was wrote in 2015 and I think now is somehow else.
    Hello,

In order to sell products here in the forums, these are guidelines you must follow if selling. Here is the information found in the other thread:

If you sell crochet or knitting related items online or offline, you can request to have your very own sub-forum here on CrochetTalk.com where you can promote your store and/or items. We do not charge anything to be listed, but there are a few things that are required:

1. You must have a website, blog or store (Etsy, etc.). No eBay only or Facebook only sellers
    2. You must link back to CrochetTalk.com from your site/store using one of the graphics supplied below if possible.
    3. You need to remain active on your sub-forum that we setup for you.
    4. We encourage you to participate in discussions here at CrochetTalk, but you are not allowed to promote your products any where except for in your sub-forum.
    5. Please don't post anything negative in any other vendors sub-forum.

If you only have an Etsy store, you can link to CrochetTalk by going to the "About" page and in the "Links" section select "Shop Blog" or "Shop Website" from the dropdown and then enter 301 Moved Permanently in the "Link URL" box and save it. Once we have confirmed this we will setup your sub-forum here and you can change the link to the one for your sub-forum if you'd like.

Otherwise, I will have to remove this thread from the forums. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    When I go to the About Shop it give out:
    Members
    Story
    Manufacturers

At the Info & Appearance I have links, but I can't put here other links just Facebook page and Twitter links.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello - thanks for bring this to our attention. I will send a message to the admin.

I logged into my account on Etsy and I see the option has been removed from the site to add your favorite links.

Thanks for your patience!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love your cross stitch. It is so neat. I want to get back into cross stitch which I did years ago, but can't remember how it is done. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! It is firstly crochet pattern, but at the same time is cross stitch pattern too. I make all time just from a few colors to be easy for everybody.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are very talented.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very unique!! Love it!!