Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Greetings from the Gulf Coast!

Greetings!

I hope I can be as helpful here as I know you all are. I have been crocheting for 40 years and know I still have stuff I could learn. Hopefully I can teach a few things as well, you know, give back where I have received.

I look forward to getting to know you all online, and I hope the feeling will be mutual.

DeaconsWife

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello DeaconsWife. It s nice to meet you! I am addicted on doilies. Do you have a cat? I have 7 birds

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi DeaconsWife! And welcome! We love to have people share their love of crocheting! And a person with experience is very welcome! I've been crocheting at least 30 years but I still need help! Glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to have you here! Feel right at home to jump in and help if you would like. It is always nice to have another active member in the forums!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to meet you, too!

Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hello DeaconsWife. It s nice to meet you! I am addicted on doilies. Do you have a cat? I have 7 birds
    Nice to meet you, too!
    I have a very aged kitty. She is a tortoise-shell calico who is mostly black with 'flecks' of golden brown and the occasional white spot on her tummy. She is 16 years old and I am afraid may not make it through the summer. (Getting old is just yucky, believe me!) I used to have a cockatiel but "Cheeky" passed on 7 years ago. I miss his singing, but there was no way I could expect Ms. Lorina to leave a caged 'morsel' alone so I didn't get any more birds after that. Ms. Lorina came to us as a rescue. We have moved four times since we found her and she always managed to get to the new house before the last box did, eventhough we never drove her there...amazing kitty, she is! She was determined to NOT be left behind! LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for telling about cat! My son is cat lover but I love birds!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! I love to crochet baby afghans and have donated a bunch to Project Linus recently. Your advice to the lady struggling with the pattern was great. Thanks.