Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Donna Towns

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Donna Towns

Hello to all the worker in or on this team I am taking a class for Business administration which I am just in my 5weeks of school and it gets my brain working and lots of reading and studying too.I have been a seamstress for over 40years and I have been doing crocheting and knitting about 8to 9 years total I like both and it is not much to worry about and its just that I have a lot of yarn I buys monthly Cotton RedHeart Simply soft and others I used in past years.I have on son who's 40years old and 2 grandchildren ,1girl and one boy who's 19yrs old that's the different in ages and one puppy Angel who's 1years and 3month old in dog years she is 7Years old and my granddaughter who is 7 too.Malaysia she loves to make pillows for angel the puppy so far she knows what our puppy needs

I live in Detroit,Michigan and I goes to a community center with crafts on Tuesday and Wednesdays from 11"00to 3:00pm .It keeps me going and I enjoys the work their I do my crochet and all my shrugs their too I made 16shrugs and 17 dish cloths in different colors the will sale in Nov,2013 Craft show

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Donna and welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Donna,

Welcome to the group! It sounds like you stay very busy! Glad to have you here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! It s nice to meet you. I am Larisa. I make thread doilies