Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Wedding Bells Completed Works

Ladies and Gentlemen. I first want to say thank you soo much for all your input and feed back during this seriously trying yet amazingly rewarding experience. I have fallen head over heels with crocheting. And to be able to combine this love with the joy of celebrating my sister in laws wedding, brings tears to my eyes. And you are all part of that. Thanks Again.
    Attached Images Attached Images Wedding Bells Completed Works-dsc_1681-jpg Wedding Bells Completed Works-dsc_1680-jpg Wedding Bells Completed Works-dsc_1682-jpg Wedding Bells Completed Works-dsc_1683-jpg Wedding Bells Completed Works-dsc_1684-jpg 

2. Likes angie22 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    These are just beautiful! You did a great job! Thanks for sharing with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jmelee1588, I love the projects you made for your Sister in laws wedding, I'm sure she will be thilled to get such a wonderful gift. Please pass on Congratulations & I pray she has many wonderful years ahead. Thank you so much for sharing your pictures with all of us. I hope you have a great weekend. Your crochet friend, Patti

Post Thanks / Like
    very elegant!! very lovely! you did a great job!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmelee1588 View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen. I first want to say thank you soo much for all your input and feed back during this seriously trying yet amazingly rewarding experience. I have fallen head over heels with crocheting. And to be able to combine this love with the joy of celebrating my sister in laws wedding, brings tears to my eyes. And you are all part of that. Thanks Again.

Post Thanks / Like
    You're wedding items came out really beautiful! Love them all! And thanks for the pictures, we all feel great when one of our own fins sucess in their projects and to see the finished project is even better! Thank you and keep up the good work! You sister-in-law should be very proud of you!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Fabulous wedding gifts! Love the pink bows! I am sure your sister in law will appreciate and cherish them.

Post Thanks / Like
    These are lovely, I am sure your sister in law will love them. Has she used them yet?