Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

So many patterns,not enough time!

Most of the items I'm showing have all been sold or given as gifts..take pictures of your work as it fun to look back.

So many patterns,not enough time!-s6300408-jpgSo many patterns,not enough time!-s6300420-jpgSo many patterns,not enough time!-s7300549-jpgSo many patterns,not enough time!-s6300024-jpg

2. Likes angie22 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same here. I have big collection and do not know if I live long enough to make all I want

Post Thanks / Like
    I can tell you for sure I won't..maybe in my next life I'll take up where I left off. As far as patterns go I have way,way more than I need. Now that one can get so many free patterns my printer is going all the time..just can't resist..hahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah! At least I do not print patterns but crochet near computer!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh what a show off..you actually look at your computer? haha........Oh I could and don't know why I don't except I like working where the computer is not..don't laugh but I pile whatever I'm working on, on the seat of my walker with a bag hanging off the handle. Talk about a bag lady..I have it where ever I decide to land. Works for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I sit at the computer at home and at work... I watch movies or make something on PC at home... I do not have other place to sit LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually I spend alot of time at my computer now that I'm retired and could very well work from here as it's actually more comfortable than most places.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL - now kids - let's place nice! You are funny! I guess I am old fashion in this respect. If working on a crochet pattern, I use the actual printed pattern. But, if I am cooking a recipe off the internet - my laptop goes with me to the kitchen. So, go figure! :0)

10. Likes billieconrad liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My husban bought me a laptop when I was in the hosipital but I never did like to use it so gave it to him..Yes I also am a printed paper person..It's all fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    these are so cut willie! i love them.
    Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Most of the items I'm showing have all been sold or given as gifts..take pictures of your work as it fun to look back.

So many patterns,not enough time!-s6300408-jpgSo many patterns,not enough time!-s6300420-jpgSo many patterns,not enough time!-s7300549-jpgSo many patterns,not enough time!-s6300024-jpg