Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Never a Dull day with a crochet hook.

Never a Dull day with a crochet hook.-s6300183-jpgNever a Dull day with a crochet hook.-s6300169-jpgNever a Dull day with a crochet hook.-s6300193-jpgNever a Dull day with a crochet hook.-s6300274-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    How adorable! Have you ever considered crocheting and selling your items?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Yes and I have sold many items over the years. I do have a few items listed on eBid and am working on some other items..it's a slow process when I have a bad habit of jumping from one thing to another.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great work!!! I really like your items

Post Thanks / Like
    willie --these are just awesome. i love the slippers! and the 4th picture, they would be great for fall!
    Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Never a Dull day with a crochet hook.-s6300183-jpgNever a Dull day with a crochet hook.-s6300169-jpgNever a Dull day with a crochet hook.-s6300193-jpgNever a Dull day with a crochet hook.-s6300274-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice, love'em!
    Rosie Cropper AKA dyamondrose

crochetthat.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Willie- love the blue puppy purse! Is it your own pattern? they would probably sell well! I skip around with projects too! And I sell at Craft Fairs! I figure the more different things I have ,the more likely I will have something for everybody! I only make one or two of the item, and if it sells I make another one!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Maryjane..The puppy purse was in a magazine if I remember..I made a blue and a brown one and they did sell. You have the right idea on only making a few of many items..I think it works better too and not so boreing. The slippers were made with double yarn and I made and sold a ton..one lady bought 6 pair for giving at a christmas gathering and later sent me some pictures..if I find it I may post it.I love this pattern as it's easy and fits the foot well so one can wear to bed if they have a mind to. I listed them in Oct. on ebay and sold them all.

Post Thanks / Like
    I did quite afew purses and even sold a few but they are alot harder to sell so went to something else.

Post Thanks / Like
    Willie- I concentrate mainly on children's things, but I did have people asking for slippers at the Fall craft fairs! Guess I'll make some slippers this fall! I had a lot of requests for women's hats as well!