Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

One Thing Leads to Another

Here is a story about one thing leads to another. Crochet..knitting..spinning..

One thing leads to another… - Fiber Arts - timesunion.com - Albany NY

Post Thanks / Like
    That is so true. I began with crocheting, moved to knitting and then on to embroidery and plastic canvas. I even bought a knitting machine in the 1980s which I only used once or twice. I still have it, in the box. I keep saying one of these days I will take it out and use it again. I hope so...it was expensive!

Post Thanks / Like
    Theresa,

Wow - a knitting machine. I just recently repurchased a sewing machine. I had one when I was younger, but then sold it during a move in my young adult years. Having a knitting machine would be interesting. Are they hard to use?

Post Thanks / Like
    I started out crocheting, then went to cross stitch. But that's where it stopped (at least so far). I will probably try knitting sometime but i have enough going on right now. Too many projects to count!!

Post Thanks / Like
    This is so true! The more you do the more you want to learn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes indeed. And that's how life should go. One should strive to keep on learning and never stop improving oneself. I also started with crocheting, then knitting, and now I'm into both. I would really like to devote more time to learning macrame, beading and sewing though. So much to do, so little time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Barb,

I haven't used the knitting machine in years. As I recall it took some getting used to. Maybe after the holidays, I'll pull it out and try it again. It would be interesting to see what I could do with it.