Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

New to Crochet Talk

Just want to say hello to my fellow crocheters. I enjoy learning new techniques in crocheting and finding new patterns for my grandchildren and for charity projects. Appreciate all the wonderful information shared by so many wonderful ladies around the world!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to this forum
    It s really good group. I am addicted on doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is great to have you here! Glad to hear of your love for crocheting! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! And welcome? What do you like to crochet? Glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like

Reply To Maryjane

Hi Maryjane,

I have a Waffle lap throw in progress. This winter got hooked on hats. Then one of my home school gals wanted to make crochet kerchief's. our little pot luck crochet group meets this weekend. I wanted to introduce Jacobs Ladder to them. I found a dish cloth. I will do more research for a pillow pattern if that idea takes off. At the moment It is just what the girls decide they want to do. Hope this answers your question .

Sincerely from Addy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone. I've been getting the news letters for sometime now, and decided to make it official join. I'm a Youtube junkie, I have relearned to crochet and am subscribed to lots of wonderful peoples' channels that have helped me relearn the craft and much more! My hope is to one day have the patients to create clothing. Jackets, sweaters, tops etc.