Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Birthstone Afghan Book

I am looking for the book that used to be at Annes Attic called "BIRTHSTONE AFGHAN" at least I am hoping I got the right name. They have discontinued it and they have don't have and they say they, they are not printing them anymore. I would love this please. I will be will to buy it if the price is right Can anyone help me please

Hugs Johannah Phillips

Post Thanks / Like

3. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you I will try there

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm pretty sure you can still get this at Jo Anne's. The one on the cover? I have made that pattern over 60 time's now. And I think it is beautiful in almost any color. It's my go to afghan & my favorite afghan pattern. I can do it in the dark without the pattern, after having done it for sooooo long.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joreememee;193835]I am looking for the book that used to be at Annes Attic called "BIRTHSTONE AFGHAN" at least I am hoping I got the right name. They have discontinued it and they have don't have and they say they, they are not printing them anymore. I would love this please. I will be will to buy it if the price is right Can anyone help me please

Hugs Johannah Phillips[/QUOTE

I have a Birthstone Afghans printed by Leisure Arts. It has February's afghan pictured on the front. Is this the one you are looking for?

Post Thanks / Like

I just bought the book at Mary maxim in Port Huron, MI

Quote Originally Posted by Joreememee View Post
    I am looking for the book that used to be at Annes Attic called "BIRTHSTONE AFGHAN" at least I am hoping I got the right name. They have discontinued it and they have don't have and they say they, they are not printing them anymore. I would love this please. I will be will to buy it if the price is right Can anyone help me please

Hugs Johannah Phillips
    I just bought the book at Mary maxim in Port Huron, MI
    February Issue.
    Last edited by photogirl; 04-30-2017 at 11:28 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    yes it is.