Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Doilies I've made

Doilies I've made-img_0198-jpgDoilies I've made-img_0201-jpgDoilies I've made-img_0202-jpgDoilies I've made-img_0203-jpgDoilies I've made-img_0204-jpg

2. Likes Meisha83, greatexp liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my are you crafty or what. Your doilies are just beautiful..thank you for sharing..Willie.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Looks like such delicate work! Thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Willie,
    Thank you very much for your kind words, I really appriciate your sweet response, they were alot of fun to make & I really enjoy being able to create the finished pieces & give them as gifts or being able to sell them. It always amazes me how you can create things like this from a single straight piece of thread. I get so excited when they actually start forming into what the picture of the pattern shows. I also appriciate all the hard work the designer puts into making up patterns like these, it must take them hours & I hope that maybe someday I will be able to design patterns & I envy all who have already done so. I wish I would have kept a scrapbook with pictures of all the projects I have done, but I am trying to be better about doing that now, so hopefully I will be able to share more with all my wonderful crochet friends. I hope we will be able to chat again soon, until then happy crocheting & again thank you for your sweet response. Your crochet friend, Patti

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara,

I would like to thank you to you too for saying such wonderful things, I am so glad that I have found this site & all of you because you all make doing what I love that much more enjoyable. I hope to post more pictures soon of some of the other projects I have done. What are you currently working on? I would love to see some of your work as well. I also would like to thank you for all your hard work on here as our Moderator, you find some of the best patterns on the web & I really appriciate that you pass on all the sites & links to some of the cutest & most beautiful patterns out there, along with other interesting things. You are so wonderful to help everyone like you do (including myself) & you always make this site so enjoyable & fun, you can't help but want to check in to see what else you might find so I thank you for that as well . I hope we will be able to talk more soon. Thank you again for your post, it means alot comming from you too. Your crochet friend, Patti

7. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! "Doilies" is magic word! Your works are great! Thank you for sharing. I am always glad to see works of crocheters

Post Thanks / Like
    Kl1000, Thank you so much for also responding, I really like the doilies you make as well they are beautiful, Would love to see some more of your doilies as well. Thanks for asking me to be friends too, I sent you back a friends request as well. I hope you are having a good weekend & working on more doilies, Hope to talk soon. Your crochet friend, Patti

Post Thanks / Like
    wow! very very beautiful work! the last 2 years i have just picked crochet back up again, although i have learned to do the basic stitches when i was a kid. i have never done any doilies but you have inspired me to do one! thanks for your great talent! happy crocheting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Libertylady64,
    Thank you so much for your very nice comment, I really appriciate your response, it makes my day to hear that you are inspired to crochet a doily now, I can't wait to see pictures, I'm sure it will be beautiful. I am so glad that you have decided to start crocheting again, what pattern have you decided to make? I would love to hear about the projects you have already done when you used to crochet & I look forward to hearing more from you. Thank you again for everything you said. I hope you are having a great weekend. Your crochet friend, Patti

Post Thanks / Like

I meant to say

Very pretty!! Doilies seem to be addictive to a few of us on this site. I love to create them as well (and have a few posted on here too) and the part you mentioned about starting a doily and then, after a while, it begins to take shape and turn out like the picture.....well, that's what it's all about to us die hard doily makers. There are some days I just can NOT put a project down.
    Last edited by Terry A.; 05-23-2012 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Typo