Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Today Site

Good morning,

Here is a link to the Crochet Today site:

Welcome! | crochet today

They are the owners of the Crochet Today magazine, but the offer how to tips online as well as some articles. They even talk about how to turn your crochet into cash. This is interesting.

They also offer video tutorials and free patterns. They have a lot of pictures on site to review, too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for this link, Barbara! It is very useful! I have been told I need to go on Etsy but I've heard people have a hard time keeping up with the demand. However, with all the cute stuff on there, I'm afraid that would not be a problem for me since there is so much competition!

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I need to try out Etsy as well. I keep hearing about it too!

Thanks Barbara for sharing so many resources with all of us so we can improve our skills at crocheting. I can't wait to check it out!

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great link Barbi! Thanks...I love this colourful site with lots of ideas for season's projects like snowflakes and Christmas decorations. There are even crochet toys like trains for babies.
    FairyNatB

Post Thanks / Like
    I was able to grab a hard copy of crochet today at a bookshop here in the Philippines. Its actually difficult to find crochet magazines so I usually go to second hand bookstores and really look at all the magazines to look for a crochet magazine. That's where I found Crochet Today ad I really love the patterns that they have. The one that I have is the Sept/Oct issue of 2009 where I found my favorite beret pattern. I'm glad to know that they have some free patterns online and I am excited to try out some of the accessories they posted there.