Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

hello - looking for shrug pattern

New to this. I was trying to find some crocheted shrug patterns and landed on this site. After getting logged in, I can no longer find the page that got me here nor the patterns that were featured on that page that said there were free downloads for the patterns. Can someone help me with this? LOL all that without an intro. I have been crocheting for over 35 years. I used to crochet doilies like crazy in fine thread 30/40. Then I got glasses and it was too hard to keep count. I loved using the European charts for this, so easy to keep track of the rows. I made hats for my nieces and their friends but I would like to branch out. I have taught my daughter in law to crochet, she is from the Dominican Rep/ She has made 2 hats without any pattern! And they were the first thing she made! I would like to make the shrugs that are longer in the back and long sleeves.
    Last edited by Plum Happy; 05-18-2012 at 02:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! Glad you are here! What type of shrug were you looking it? Do you know any of the characteristics you are looking for? We have give you some ideas!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Plum Happy! And welcome! If you go to the patterns and links section you will find the free patterns! You will find links to patterns! Often I find other patterns on these links! I'm not sure if there are any shrug patterns there-you'll have to look! Glad you decided to join us! We have several members that crochet doilies!