Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: new

Post Thanks / Like

new

I'm new!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! Glad you are here! Let us know if you are in need of anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! And welcome! What type of things do you like to do? Looking forward to getting to know you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there. It s nice to meet you

Post Thanks / Like
    Somethings I like to do ! Well crochet naturally, just about anything. Right now I have been crocheting animal hats for babies, like the photo props ,baby shoes and stuffed animals. I also make jewelry, sew, cross stitch, quilting, woodworking, scrapbooking , gardening and just about anything that comes along to create. And almost forgot, having a great time teaching my 8 yr. old granddaughter to crochet. She is doing an awesome job.

Post Thanks / Like
    me too....
    how long have you been crocheting???

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been crocheting for 45 years, since I was 9. My Grandma would crochet tablecloths with thread. So, I learned with a teeny tiny hook and drochet thread. That's all Gradma had. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been crocheting since 9 years old too....only it was my mom not my grandma...i also sew, quilt, cross stitch, embroider, scrapbook and take tons of
    photos...i am trying to get lap blankets done for my children and grandchildren for Christmas. What are you all working on????

Post Thanks / Like
    i forgot...i also make jewelry....usually only in the summer when it is too hot to crochet...

Post Thanks / Like
    Cascreations
    I learned how to crochet using a small hook and thread too! My great grandmother made lace for pillows, etc and like you said, that's all she had! The first time I used yarn I was in heaven! It was so much easier! But I have gone back to the thread to make doll clothes! Go figure!