Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Doll clothes

Post Thanks / Like

Doll clothes

Here are some of my favorites.Doll clothes-s6300431-jpgDoll clothes-s6300447-jpgDoll clothes-s7301243-jpgDoll clothes-s6300434-jpg

2. Likes doggy2, angie22 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

You did a great job! I like them all - but my favorites are picture 3 & 4! Thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    these are beautiful!!
    Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Here are some of my favorites.Doll clothes-s6300431-jpgDoll clothes-s6300447-jpgDoll clothes-s7301243-jpgDoll clothes-s6300434-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Willie- I love them! I make outfits for those dolls too! Are they your patterns?

Post Thanks / Like
    Maryjane-Yes I have tons of patterns here and there. I have a room full of yarn, thread,books,dolls and patterns. Awhile back I decided to do some sewing for a change and put everything away so now it's a real challenge to find anything..haha if you know what I mean and most of us do I'm sure. I will have to put on some more show and tell. Do you take pictures of your items?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Willie! You sound like me-my craft room never seems to be neat! We put things is place where we will remember where they are, but I never remember! I will post pictures of my dolls as soon as I have time! I have sold several that i have no pictures of! My favorite patterns are from knits4kids.com. There is a whole book of 5" doll patterns that you print out either the whole book or just pages! I love that site!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Maryjane you are so lucky to be able to knit and I just can't wait to see some of your items..yes I sold alot of things with no pictures for a record, but now I take pictures of everything I do if possible..

Post Thanks / Like
    The patterns at knit4kids are not all knit, there are a lot of crochet patterns as well! I do know how to knit but I haven't tried anything small; just American Girl Doll clothes!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Willie. I am so impressed. If I will have granddaughter I crochet and sew things for dolls! And for baby too