Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

kniffty knitter hats

the last picture is a hat i made off from the kniffty knitter loom and i crocheted the 3 leaf clover for st. patrick's day!
    Attached Images Attached Images kniffty knitter hats-dscn0287-jpg kniffty knitter hats-dscn0288-jpg kniffty knitter hats-dscn0289-jpg kniffty knitter hats-dscn0290-jpg 

2. Likes angie22 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice selection! Thanks for taking the time to share so many projects with the group today! I am sure they will love seeing what you have been up to!

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you! i am mostly busy in the winter time with the knitting and crocheting. my co-workers keep me busy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Nice selection! Thanks for taking the time to share so many projects with the group today! I am sure they will love seeing what you have been up to!

Post Thanks / Like
    Where would you recommend purchasing the kniffty knitter loom from. When it comes to looms and their uses, I am totally at a loss, as I really do not know anything about them. I enjoy making hats, scarves, hats, etc. and would enjoy working on a loom instead of using knitting and crochet needles. Where would you suggest I begin.

Post Thanks / Like
    hi crochetcrazy! if you read this first i have answered some of your questions on the angry bird hat pictorial. i use red heart super saver yarn. the bulky yarns work very well too. as for the fun fur yarn i use that along with the supersaver yarn and it turns out to be a very pretty hat. i have also used bernat boa yarn along with the red heart yarn. you should find every thing for the looms at your local walmart. my wal-mart is not a big one and it has everything for the looms. also the bernat boa yarn and the fun fur yarn is at my walmart too. hope this helps you! let me know how they turn out!
    Quote Originally Posted by crochetcrazy View Post
    Where would you recommend purchasing the kniffty knitter loom from. When it comes to looms and their uses, I am totally at a loss, as I really do not know anything about them. I enjoy making hats, scarves, hats, etc. and would enjoy working on a loom instead of using knitting and crochet needles. Where would you suggest I begin.

Post Thanks / Like
    Once again, thank you. We have 2 Super Walmarts within 3 miles of my home, and if you saw the yarn dept. you woujld be quite disturbed. Last time I looked they had 1/2 shelf filled with yarn in an area about 4 feet long. That is it. THe knitting supplies would be enough to fit into an oversized makeup case. When questioned they know nothing. Quite upsetting. Most WalMarts have also brought back their fabric dept. but once again, both of these stores have next to nohting when it comes to fabrics. Inquiry letters to the corporatge office have gone unanswered, so I guess I shall look once again, and then go searching at Michael's or peraps A.C. Moore, which is about 45 mi nutes from me. But once again, I do appreciate all of your help, and will keep you posted as to my search.