Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Good morning!

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning!

I am a 73 year old grandmother and great grandmother, retired nurse and retired truck driver. Blessed to have 2 careers I have loved. Whenever I am sitting I am crocheting. I really like using thread and doing filet crocheting. I also use it to do baby clothes which someday I will figure out how to sell online.

2. Likes PhoenixNakia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet filet items! I am addicted to filet crocheting! Will you show photos of your works?
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum Trknnanny! Love your username.

My hubby drove a truck over the road for 5 yrs between 2000-2005 after he was laid off from his oil pipeline job of 20 yrs when a new company bought them out. He had always wanted to drive a truck & it was the perfect time for him to fulfill his passion & me to ride with him during those yrs of memories of beautiful country across the USA. I kept myself busy riding "shotgun" holding 2 old toy poodles while either crocheting or cross stitching. Loved every minute of it.
    ~~De'Andrea~~

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from Flushing NY.

Post Thanks / Like
    hey trknnanny--welcome to crochet talk

Post Thanks / Like
    I retired from nursing and went to driving school. My husband had always driven and it was just going to be until I finished my bachelor degree. When I finished we bought a truck. Spent 21 years hauling government explosives all over the country. We have been home 5 years and I still miss it. I miss the scenery and the friends all over.

Post Thanks / Like
    I drove days and my husband did the nights but I still found a lot of time for sewing of one type or another

Post Thanks / Like
    yes I will. Just have to figure out how

Post Thanks / Like
    I am waiting for pictures!!! I love vintage filet patterns. Old artists were great!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning!-loren-stacy-bedspread-jpg If this works it is a bedspread I made for my son and daughter in law when they got married let me know if it works

12. Likes PhoenixNakia liked this post