Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Please help me looking for a slipper pattern

Hi I am new at this so hope i am in the right place. I am looking for a slipper pattern have looked everywhere online and all stores can someone please help me i will post a picture sorry can't figure out how to post a picture but it is a slipper that goes to the ankle looks like single crochet to me but has buttons on the side two of them the picture i have the slipper is in pink if someone could help i would appreciate it PLEASE
    Bev

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yates View Post
    sorry can't figure out how to post a picture
    Bev
    Hi, Bev
    To post a pic, you'll need to upload it first to a site such as TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting, then copy the url (at tinypic, it will be the last option listed, usually in .jpg format), come back to your post and look at the symbols across the top of where you write your post....see the seventh one? Click on that, a box will come up for you to paste in the url of your pic. Then submit your post and your pic will be there. A photo definitely would be helpful in locating the pattern you need.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lotsa work to get a photo on this site, guess I won't be posting a looking for on here. Some sites are so EASY to put that picture on, why do others make it so difficult?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaddy View Post
    Lotsa work to get a photo on this site, guess I won't be posting a looking for on here. Some sites are so EASY to put that picture on, why do others make it so difficult?
    Shaddy,

It is really simple to actually post a picture on this site. There are several ways to do it. I find the easiest way to to hit the go advanced button under the reply box.

You will then see a paperclip in your options. Click on the paper clip and another window will open. You can then click add files and choose the photos you would like to upload to the site. The files cannot be too large or you will receive an error message.

Once you have done the process once or twice, it really is not that hard to add photos here.

In the mean time, I am going to do a search for something similar to your request. Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay thank you so much I will see what i can do

Post Thanks / Like
    Please help me looking for a slipper pattern-kandaces-slippers-jpgthank you everyone with all your help and yes your right it is not that hard i did it this is the slipper pattern i am looking for or something similar thanks Shady for the instuctions on how to download made it very easy
    Last edited by yates; 05-08-2012 at 09:27 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    this pattern is very cute

Post Thanks / Like
    That slipper is shown here: Women Slippers women-slippers-2
    It seems you can post a request there to have the pattern emailed to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool! I did see the pink picture you posted online! Thanks for the share armybrat - greatly appreciated! :0)