Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

new member from WI

Hello to everyone. I am from Baldwin Wi and I love to crochet. The things I make I give away and currently I am making prayer shawls, slippers for adults, teens and kids. I also enjoy making scarf and hats sets. Can't wait to see all the great stuff on this site. Granny Patty.

Post Thanks / Like
    hey granny patty welcome to crochet talk----i am like you i give all my stuff away to charity

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lulu,
    Thanks for the welcome. I hope you get this reply, it is all new to me so I am still not to sure if I am doing it right. Hey what kind of stuff do you like to make that you give away

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet filet doilies. Do you have a cat? I have 6 birds/
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I Have 2 very lazy cats Tommy and Olivia. Olivia was adopted from the shelter and she has just a little stub for a tail and no out side ears. She was plowed into a snow bank and was stuck till a wonderful lady rescued her and brought her to the shelter. Wow 6 birds how cool. What kind are they and do any of them talk?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Poor Olivia. I bet she is happy to live with you. What is her color? What is the color of Tommy? I have 4 silly budgerigars and 2 very aggressive and loud lovebirds. Lovebirds make paper stripes.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi kl1000,
    You mean lovebirds make paper stripes like this:

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you know that cats are scared of cucumbers?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty I am new too. I also love to make thing and give them away. I make baby sweaters, scarves, blankets ect... Welcome.

10. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Olivia is a grey tabby, she is a sweetheart but she is still very afraid of a lot of things, we have had her for 2 years now. Tommy is a big beautiful Russian blue. he is so lazy though. But he is a teddy bear of a cat. He will let me pick him up and hug him. I have a friend who has 2 lovebirds and they are beautiful birds. She lets them out once in a while to get exercise then she has a hard time getting them to go back. It is funny.