Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sub

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Sub

HELLO EVERYONE IM WONDERING WHERE I CAN GET A SUBSITUTE FOR GREATIVE TWIST I HAVE A COUPLE OF PROJETS I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE USEING CREATIVE TWIST BUT I KNOW THAT THEY DONT MAKE IT ANYMORE THANKS MONA

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I am not sure what you are referring to. Tried to do a search for the product, but did not come up with any results.

Also, can you please refrain from typing messages in all CAPS as this is considered "shouting" on the internet? Some people find it offensive - just wanted to let you know. :0)

Let us know more info about what you are referring to - any maybe we can come up with some ideas to help you! Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you referring to paper twist? I know that is available on Etsy.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks armybrat i will go on that web site and look it up yes i am refering to paper twiet i am happy because i have several projects i can make with this oh i am sorry about the capitail letters t didnt mean anything by it chp

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! I have a few skeins of the paper twist that I probably wouldn't use if you would like it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chp View Post
    thanks armybrat i will go on that web site and look it up yes i am refering to paper twiet i am happy because i have several projects i can make with this oh i am sorry about the capitail letters t didnt mean anything by it chp
    No problem - glad you are here!