Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Yard sales are AWESOME

Hello all!

Well I went yard selling this morning because a friend told me her neighbor had yarn that she was going to be selling. OH MY GOODNESS, it was awesome!! I got NEW skeins (originally expensive yarn) for 50 cents each, YES that is 50 cents. I also got some one pound yard for a $1. All the little balls she threw in for free. I am in heaven!!

I just thought I would share my good deal, I am so excited and I know I can talk about this all day with you guys. I have a whole new outlook on yard sales. I got up at 5:30am so that I would be the first one there and lucky for me I did. She said that yarn and other craft stuff is always the first to go.

I hope everyone has a SUPER day!!
    Attached Images Attached Images Found a great deal-002-jpg 
    Last edited by kadiew40; 05-05-2012 at 07:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool! Our town had city wide garage sales today. I went to about 12 of them and I was tired. I was hoping to find some crochet items - but none for me today!

It is wonderful to find something like you did! Congratuations!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! I was so super excited about the price and I could not pass it up. Where we live they have yard sales the first Saturday of every month and I never thought about someone selling yarn.

Post Thanks / Like
    I bet you are excited!! It s gift of fate!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Great find! Seems like everybody but me has good luck with sruff like that! Enjoy your yarn!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, I am so super excited! I am not usually this lucky, I have my friend to thank for this because she is the one who told me about her neighbor and the yarn. Maryjane hopefully soon you will have the same luck!! kl1000, I totally believe in fate!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good job! Every now and then I check out the Goodwill store too and sometimes have luck but never as good as you!!!! Enjoy!