Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Some more things I have made this last month

Some more things  I have made this last month-052-jpgSome more things  I have made this last month-057-jpgSome more things  I have made this last month-058-jpgSome more things  I have made this last month-059-jpgSome more things  I have made this last month-061-jpg

This is a picture of me with my grand kids wearing a green cardigan I made, I had made it once and had to rip it out completely and redo it because I had not been as careful about the gauge as I should have been. The next picture is of a water bottle holder I made, the next is a shrug I made for my oldest granddaughter, and the last picture is a flower backpack I made for my smallest granddaughter.

2. Likes pammypie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a cute idea for the backpack! Love the other items, too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Grandmajenny,

"You are the bomb". I am crazy about your "treasures". Your grandchildren will always remember these special things you made for them. BTW that color green is terrific on you as well as your cardigan. I hope I can get as good at crochet as you are.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the pattern Bernat: Pattern Detail - KW - Sunflower Bag (crochet) I changed it a bit by putting more petals and adding a butterfly to it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I see you were busy!! All things are nice and thank you for sharing

Post Thanks / Like
    Grandmajenny! Love every thing you made, especially the flower backpack! I am getting ready to set up my booth at a Flower Festival in June! The backpack would be perfect as I am going to feature flower items! Thank you for the post!